1. What is something you are loving right now. Well, I wasn't going to get involved with this, but I did it anyway....yes, I've joined the others at Pinterest. What fun I have had. Though I tried this afternoon to make some "mini" donuts I found on there and had a COMPLETE disaster, haha. Sometime I wonder how long it will take me to learn (which at 57 should be soon don't ya think?) that while I LOVE things like that, I don't really like doing them. It was sooo fiddly. And my donuts looked like flat topped muffins or something. And the taste? NO...not that I should have eaten any anyway. But I was experimenting since it is my turn to bring snacks to church and I wanted something different and fun. They would have been different all right. These experiments will make their way to my oldest son's house, and I will stick to my tried and true Cinnamon Streusel Muffins.
|HOW YUMMY DO THESE LOOK....NOW IF MINE WILL ONLY JUST LOOK LIKE THIS, I WILL BE A HAPPY CAMPER!|
4. What is your favorite love story made for the Big Screen? Oh goodness there are soo many of them....how could I chose....I LOVE Sense and Sensibility, Titanic, The Notebook, Gone with the Wind, Sleepless in Seattle, While you were Sleeping, One Fine Day, You've Got Mail....I could go on trust me, haha. But I guess my VERY favorite is Sense and Sensibility.
5. Everyone loves Pooh Bear and Friends. What character are you most like? Click HERE for help in answering this question. Well, according to this quiz, I am Kanga, haha...
6. What is the best chocolate something you have ever eaten? Well again, there are soo many. But probably one of the very best I have ever had is the Chocolate Strawberry Euphoria that is served at the Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont, Ca where we have gone numerous times to their dinner theater. It is a warm, fudgy brownie with nuts, covered with hot fudge, strawberries, whip cream (real of course) and a little vanilla ice cream. Oh my goodness...soo good. We split one every time we go.
7. Share a favorite quote about love. One of my all time favorite verses in the Bible about love is found in Song of Solomon.....6:3 I am my beloveds, and my beloved is mine. Doesn't get much better I am thinking. However, I do love the line that Edward says to Marianne in Sense and Sensibility too..."My heart is and always will be, yours." LOVE IT.
8. Insert your own random thought here....I have always loved a book that takes a real life situation and fictionalizes it. There are a few Christian authors who do this REALLY well in my opinion. One of them is Francine Rivers. But I have discovered a new one. Her name is Lynn Austin. She has written a series of books (there are 5 of them) called Chronicles of the King. I am half way through the first one called God's and Kings and can hardly put it down. It is the story of King Hezekiah, heir to throne of King David. When his evil father plots to sacrifice him, Hezekiah's mother, Abijah, searches frantically for a way to save him. Only two men can help her, and neither of them seems trustworthy. In a time and place engulfed by violence, treachery, and infidelity to Yahweh, Abijah and her son must discover the one true Source of strength if they are to save themselves and their country. So far I have found this book to be very accurate in it's interpretation of the scriptures.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!