1. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson...who would you like to meet and why? I have always been fascinated with the Civil War time frame and so Abraham Lincoln would be my pick for sure.
2. What is your favorite chain restaurant? I guess I have a few, from fast food to sit down restaurant...let's see...I love Market Broiler, Olive Garden, Outback, and BJ's....and fast foods I like Wahoos, El Pollo Loco, and Carl's Junior. My favorite of these is Market Broiler, though you wouldn't have to twist my arm much for any of them.
3. I spied the question on the Bears at Home blog last week, and she gave me permission to
4. Grapefruit-take em or leave em? Given the choice between a grapefruit or an orange, which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as it, or squeezed into juice? I would DEFINITELY leave them. DO NOT care for grapefruit. Sooo I'd would ALWAYS chose an orange. And I prefer them as is. Orange juice is good, and I love it, but it always leaves my tummy a little acidic, and gives me a sugar rush so I leave it alone. : )
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for??... I cleaned out the closet in the spare room here right before Thanksgiving. I keep all of the grandkids toys in there and it just needed a good going over. It felt good to get it all organized. Which of my closets don't need cleaning would be a simpler question. Even the before mentioned spare room toy closet needs it again...sigh. And what am I waiting for? A GOOD question for sure...I have never been a good closet keeper. Maybe that should be one of my new goals?? Or would I just learn to regret never meeting it? haha
6. You get to have lunch with 3 famous people. Who would you like to see around your table? WOW...OK, let's see....I think I would love to meet Carrie Underwood, and Tim Tebow, and Merle Streep. Random I know, haha....I guess the truth is I don't have any real desire to actually meet them, but it might be fun.
7. On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park? Oh this is easy....a 1 maybe. I have just NEVER been able to do it very well. I have been known to circle the block for a while when that is all that it is available. Good thing I don't go many places where that is all there is. Another goal I should set maybe?
|LOOKS EASY HUH?|