Saturday, December 8, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!

I have VERY exciting news to share with all of you today!  I have known about this for several weeks now, and had been asked to keep it secret for it a while, and let me tell you it has been difficult. : )  But my Melody is expecting again!  I am soo excited for her.  She is already 13 weeks meaning of course she only has 1 more week before she begins her second trimester.  She is due in June.  Sam and the new baby will only be 21 months apart, so she will have her hands full for sure!  God is soo good to us!  Now Melody is still considered high risk, but because she already has had a successful pregnancy, there is a little less risk this time.  She has been doing just great so far.  Morning sickness of course, and fatigue, but other than that, moving right along.  She "might" be going to get an ultra sound done to determine the sex while she is in California for Christmas as they have one here that will do that for 25 dollars.  You only have to be 13 weeks along.  She will be 15 and half by then.  I am really hoping it works into their busy schedule, not only because I am soo curious, but it will probably be my only opportunity to be in on one for this baby.   Wanted to show you her Christmas card/announcements.  They came out soo cute.  OH!  and some other cute pictures of Sam.  ENJOY!

HOW ADORABLE IS HE?  DON'T YA JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM?  THIS GRANDMA DOES FOR SURE.

SOO HAPPY...GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG BOY! (I JUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE PROOFS FOR A COUPLE OF THESE AS YOU CAN SOO OBVIOUSLY TELL!)

LOVE THE SMUG LOOK ON SAM'S FACE IN THIS ONE, LIKE HE ACTUALLY KNOWS SOMETHING!  HAHA

THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN AT THEIR FARM INSTEAD OF THE DAIRY.   LOOK AT HOW HAPPY SAM IS!  MELODY'S HAIR IS GETTING SOO LONG....

A SAMPLE OF THEIR CHRISTMAS CARD


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone and most especially Sam! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, how very exciting! Melody and her hubby make the cutest babies. I am so happy for them and Sam and you. Congrats!

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! How sweet and yes, they do make pretty babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I guessed it! She looks wonderful! And their family photos are just darling!
    Congratulations to all!!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so happy for you all!! Congratulations! {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happy, happy news!!! I am so glad for all of you. Congratulations! The pictures are darling. I know you are over the moon, Debbie!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable family, so happy for all of you! I'm always struck by how beautiful Melody is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just tooooooooooooooo awesome!! That is wonderful!! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful news, i know you have to be sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad that you would take the time to comment on my thoughts and feelings, it is such a blessing to me!