2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme....olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food? Well considering I love onions in just about everything, I guess I would have to go with that. Though I love black olives too.
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children./nieces/nephews) will not get to experience? Well it really was a different time. We spent most of our time outside just entertaining ourselves in simple, easy ways. One thing we had though that I really LOVED was the Bookmobile. A moving library of sorts came around once a week and we could go aboard and check out books. We also had the bread man who drove his truck through the neighborhood every morning with fresh bread and donuts. I can still smell it. And! we used to have our milk delivered to our front porch. Does it seem most of my memories involved food of some sort? haha Hide and go seek, running through sprinklers, and tons of sparklers on the 4th of July while we made home made ice cream comes to mind to. Not that some of that can't be experienced by today's kids of course, but just not in the same easy way it seems.
4. Term limits for our elected officials....your thoughts? Yes, I am DEFINITELY for them. I think that it is important. I do not think however that the Presidency should be more than 8 years however. I think that it is plenty.
5. On April 18th 1775 Paul Revere made his famous "midnight ride"...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway....Truthfully this might take some thought as me and midnight don't do well together, haha...Let's see...I think it was very close to that the last time we came home from time at Melody's. We were soo tired and our little house and warm bed beckoned like you can't imagine.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor, or a big fat hairy spider? Oh a mouse for sure. I hate spiders just as much, but there is just something about a mouse that flips me out.
7. I love it when people ask me__________? Do you REALLY have a 40 year old son? haha. I still hear it once in a while, but not as often as you might think. At 58 I feel like he is catching up to me. ; )
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am trying not to be
|CUTE...AND I FINALLY GOT MY SQUARES IN DIAGONAL ROWS, HAHA|
|BETTER LOOK AT THE SATIN|
|HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS GETTING. AND LOOK AT HIS HAIR FINALLY COMING IN. SHE SPIKES IT UP A BIT SO YOU CAN SEE IT. IT IS SOO WHITE! TOTAL TOWHEAD LIKE HIS MOMMY AND HIS DADDY, LOL|
|32 WEEKS AND STILL GROWING! I HAVE ONLY SEEN HER ONCE THROUGH THIS WHOLE PREGNANCY : ( THANK GOODNESS FOR THE INTERNET.|
You can join the other Hodgepodgers HERE