1. I am thankful for this BEAUTIFUL weather we have been having. I know the HOT days of summer are around the corner which makes me ever so much more grateful for these ones with warm sunshine, cool breezes, and all the gorgeous blooming flowers.
2. I am thankful for Jenny Craig's French Toast Breakfast. Now I know it is a little weird to be thankful for this, but it is just soo tasty and satisfies my need for occasional sweetness for breakfast.
And Jennifer I am with you here on...
3. I am soo thankful for berries... LOTS of berries...Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries and Strawberries.... I love them all and my breakfast FREQUENTLY includes a few of these yummy treats...
4. I am grateful that my DIL Larissa is coming up tomorrow to spend the day and night with us while my son is on his High School Beach trip. We are going to go do some shopping with the kids.
5. I am grateful I was able to spend the afternoon Tues with my precious grandson Jeffie on his 6th birthday. SUCH a fun day.
6. I am soooo grateful for my son James who celebrated his 30th birthday yesterday...
The "doughnut" cake his wonderful wife Larissa got for him! haha
7. I am grateful that we are even talking about MAYBE taking a trip out to my daughters in mid May. Before the heat of the summer comes (and all the flys on the dairy, haha) I haven't been there in a year and half...It is time to go.
8. I am grateful that I have enough weight off to get back into some of the capri's and tops I bought the summer Mel got married. Couldn't get those babies on last summer. = )
9. I am soo grateful for all my blogging friends. I decided that I will name one in particular each week and little something as to why.....This week it is Jennifer of course. Her posts are always ones I can relate to and her heart and spirit are full of joy for her family and the Lord. And her comments and greetings to me are always soo looked forward to. She just makes me smile.
10. My wonderful Lord who blesses me beyond anything I could ever hope to deserve.
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL week.