Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JD'S HAIR CUT

This will just be a quick (I think) post.  I wanted to thank Jennifer over at Smelling Coffee for her tip about how to add the organizational tabs at the top of your blog page.  I have spent the last couple of days writing things for my tabs.  Eventually I hope to link all of my posts to the tabs that might go under, but truthfully I am not sure how to do that, and it would such a HUGE assignment that I am not quite ready to tackle it yet, haha.  But in the meantime, you can check out my "tabs" if you get the chance.  And if you get the chance, check out Jennifer's blog as she is a wonderful woman who loves the Lord and inspires me with her posts.

Also, I wanted to just share a couple of quick pictures of my grandson JD.  Larissa came up on
Friday to spend the day and night with us while Jimmy was on a trip with his high school group from church.  We enjoyed such a good day together on Friday.  We had lunch out and then did some shopping.  On Sat. morning I decided I was going to take JD and get his hair cut at the place where I usually take little Jeffie.  I really was just looking for a chance to spend some one on one time with this little guy, and this seemed like as good an idea as any.  His daddy usually cuts his hair (he does a pretty good job too) and so JD has never had a professional cut.  We were not sure how he would do, but he did just fine and was soo cute on the day.  We had his hair cut and then went by Target for a little while, and then swung by little Jeffie's on our way back so that the boys could spend a little time together playing.  I snapped a few pics of JD in the chair.  Such a cutie....How I love him.

I GET TO PLAY A VIDEO GAME WHILE YOU CUT MY HAIR??


NOT SURE HOW TO PLAY..

SITTING SOO STILL..

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT GRANDMA?

PLAYING AT JEFFIE'S HOUSE...JD COULD HARDLY STOP LONG ENOUGH FOR A POSE, HAHA

GRANDMA'S CUTIE...LOVE HIM SOO

9 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    This is a darling post, and what a fun place to get your hair cut for kids...heck for older "kids" too. How old is JD again. I remember when Kristi had that same exact smile. It was like her posed smile and always made me laugh.
    As I remember it would have been about the same age as JD.
    Your grandkids are so cute, and how fun for them to have cousins. I wish my kids had a bunch of cousins...I did and what fun memories. Again, cute, cute post.
    Oh, and I almost forgot....great haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Debbie this is too funny, I'm in the process of completely changing the look of my Sugar Rush page and I've added tabs!! It's a mess right now, and will take me a few days to complete but I love the tabs! So much fun, what a cute blog that lady has!

    I can't wait until I have time to go through all of your tabs and read everything!! Enjoy your new blog!!

    What a cute post on his little haircut! What a great little place that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a DOLL!!!! He is just adorable and I love his haircut!!!

    My son has not seen short hair like that in YEARS!! I love that look but he is just not interested in short hair at all!

    Your blog is looking soo good Debbie....will have to check out your tabs :)

    love you friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as a button - and I love those spikes! I am getting a LONG overdue haircut on Friday - trying someone new since the move. I hope I have as much fun..and that I am as happy with the results:)

    I am just loving your headers at the top...have read through them all! I am still working on mine but hope to get some added soon. That Miss Jennifer has just been a wealth of good ideas lately:) and a good dough recipe today!:)

    I was wondering how you get the center of your page large size?? I like that look better than what I have now. And, oh yea, your border is adorable! For someone who claims to be less than computer savvy....it all looks great to me!!

    Have a great day - friend! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, what a cute haircut! He's adorable. Btw, I'll need to check out Jennifer's post. Don't you just love her? I follow her blog too.

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo darling. He is so handsome with his new do. That is Jackie's favorite place to go for a haircut. too. The one of the two boys is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness. He is so HANDSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally followed the directions to a tee...and did it work for me?? NO not that I am surprised by this but I did give it a whirl! Thanks for the email:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet beautiful children...you just want to hug and kiss them. You are blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad that you would take the time to comment on my thoughts and feelings, it is such a blessing to me!