Saturday, September 24, 2011

BABY UPDATE

Thanks to my brilliant hubby I am able to post from my car as we are FLYING to New Mexico, haha...

Samuel Alan was born at 5:30 this morning weighing in at 6 pounds 1 oz!!  Melody and Sam are doing GREAT!  Mike called me as Mel was ready to push and put the phone on speaker and put it on her nightstand so I could kind of feel like I was there.  It was soo much better than missing it altogether.  Such an exciting moment.  I will post some pics as soon as I can.  Probably tomorrow or late tonight.  We are sooo hoping to get there before visiting hours are over tonight.  This car is not going nearly fast enough, haha....

Praise God and thank you all for your prayers for this sweet new baby!

The happiest days are the days when babies come!!

11 comments:

  1. Hurray and Hallelujah!! Samuel
    Alan is here!! Praise the Lord!
    So thankful mama and baby are
    doing great. Waiting for the
    beautiful pictures. DRIVE CAREFULLY!!
    Love & Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving thanks and much praise for Samuel's arrival, and that mom and dad are doing so well.still praying for you and dh as you travel.Am looking forward to photos. and how wonderful that you could still be apart of his birth.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!!! I am glad you were sort of there anyway. So glad for the update, I thought about you the whole time I was grocery shopping.
    It is nice to get home and have some news.
    Congrats on your new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Looking forward to the photos and just so you know, I'm jealous because I'm not a grandma yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!

    I've been coming by and reading your postings. I can't wait to see pictures too. This is so exciting. Our little grandgirl entered the world on August 4. Time goes by way to fast.

    Love you,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations!! So excited for you - and praying that you guys get there safely... Extra hugs to Mel:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting Grandma! I'm sure little Samuel will give you many many hours of pleasure. Congrats!

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Praying for safe (and quick) travels!!

    Love your blog header, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures. Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God....I am getting here late for the announcement...I have chill bumps of excitement!!! Oh enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...who wonderful!!!!!
    God has been so faithful, enjoy holding that little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad that you would take the time to comment on my thoughts and feelings, it is such a blessing to me!