1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...throw caution to the wind", "three sheets to the wind", "run like the wind". or "see which way the wind blows"? Well at the beginning of March it would be "run like the wind" as I frantically hurried to get everything done for the shower. But recently I might have say it has been "throw caution to the wind" as I have continued to sew when I should really be taking a break. Which makes me then think that I am willing to see "which way the wind blows" if I keep it up.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food? Well this will be difficult as I have several green foods I love. But I think I will go with avocados. And honestly I think I just like them sliced up and plain on almost anything....top of a salad, a sandwich, an omelet, or of course mashed into guacamole.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell! Well honestly it has been years and years since any of these things happened. But I was locked out of our house once when we were living at our old house. Before the days of cell phones etc. I simply went in the back yard and dozed off by the pool on a lawn chair until hubby got home.
4. Yoda, Kermit. Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why? Well, guess I will go with The Grinch. And I guess I just always love watching that Christmas show every year and dwelling a little bit on the meaning behind it. Christmas isn't about all the fuss and comes no matter what.
5. The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive." Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not? I have changed my answer (or added to it) 3 times now so as you can see I am giving this some thought. But that is after I realized I had skipped it altogether, haha. Knew it had gone too fast as it seems as if there is always at least one question that makes me REALLY think. Yes I would think that would be very important! But I think it depends on the circumstances of what is going on as well. In a life or death situation for instance, without hope there is no desire to do much of anything at all. However do I think in MANY circumstances that HOPE is the first task at hand? No, I guess I really don't. I think a good leader will show wisdom, strength, compassion, and authority. Do you know what I mean? If I didn't feel as though my leader KNEW what he was doing, was strong enough to do it, had a compassionate spirit but yet showed authority, he's not be able to get my hope up anyway. I think maybe I'd put "trust" as the most important thing, or maybe faith. I'd like to think that my ultimate leader is Jesus. And without my faith and trust in Him there'd be no hope.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title. One of my all time favorite songs is, "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis Presley.....love it!
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take? Hubby and I are thinking seriously of taking another road trip to New Mexico in late May for little Luke's first birthday. But as for one I'd just "like" to take, I would love to travel down into the south. I want to see Georgia and Atlanta, and their whole way of life....someday.
8, Insert your own random thought here. Well as it turns out there was NOTHING wrong with my sewing machine. It was once again, an operator problem....sigh, I thought I was past that. I guess I was using the wrong kind of needle (Bernina's are quite particular about everything) and I didn't have it in there right. Honestly I don't know how that happened considering I have changed the needle countless times since getting that machine. Just countless...I have to change it back and forth for embroidery, or depending on the thickness of what I am doing etc. Just weird. Sometimes I scare myself. All I have for a defense is it was late, I was tired, and the lighting wasn't very good, lol. I am glad of course that all was fine. I just did a little bit of embroidery today which honestly didn't require my bending my neck hardly at all so I am doing good. I read another entire book today too. It was honestly quite relaxing. I forgot how well I enjoy that. Hope you are all having a good week too! Blessings to you all! Debbie