It;s time for the weekly Hodgepodge....you can click on pic and join the others for the fun..
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring? YES, spring has definitely sprung. Flowers in bloom everywhere. Daylight saving time has begun. The weather is beautiful. Girls are playing softball everywhere. My favorite? All of the above.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently? The upcoming shower and a trip to Melody's.
3. How does Easter impact you? Easter has a HUGE impact on me. As a Christian it is THE most important thing we can ever celebrate. HE HAS RISEN!
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing....a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter and jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten? hmmm well out of these possibilities I guess I would say...cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer? Until a couple of days ago I would have said my embroidery bobbin. But now I guess it would be....my sewing machine cabinet. It's held together by a beautiful rigged setup that my hubby came up with, lol.
6. Do you feel under-appreciated? In what way? Well, I guess at times I do....and I think I am just going to keep that to myself.
7. What's something you would build if you knew how? Well considering number 5 I guess IF I knew how I'd make myself a huge multi drawer sewing cabinet, lol.
8. Insert your own random thought.....Honestly ALL I can think about recently is "the list"...on it are the list of things I still need to get done to be ready for the shower that my DIL Leah and I are throwing for my oldest grand daughter Annabel, AND the list of things I am making to take with us to New Mexico to my youngest grand daughter Claire's first birthday. I have been busy sewing and preparing since Christmas and it seems about time to wrap up both projects. I have SOO enjoyed both endeavors, but I am ready for a few weeks of nothing much on my list. OH! and how good it felt yesterday to get a MUCH needed pedicure! grin
Hope you are all having a GOOD week! It's going a little fast for me....see number 8 above. Blessings, Debbie