Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A GOOD DAY FOR IT......






Today was my first day with all 3 of Joe's kids....they have been really good sooo far, though we got kind of a rocky start, haha....As I was feeding Cody his breakfast pears, he pooped his pants...upon going to change him I realized that there were no wipies....soooo, going the "old fashioned" way, I warmed up a wash clothe to clean him off with while meanwhile he worked up a good lather...THEN, after I got him changed and back into his seat to finish his meal, he kicked the rest of the bowl of cereal to the floor with rice cereal and pears flinging everywhere...what a mess.....by the time I got that cleaned up (I am sooo slow anymore) he was again screaming....FINALLY though following Leah's tips on how to get him to sleep, he drifted off to dreamland where he has been for the last 2 hours!! YAY!! He was definitely tired...Meanwhile I feed Lindsey and Jeff (and myself of course) and did those dishes up and mixed up some oatmeal/raisin bars for later...I think the kids and I are going to put on Anne of Green Gables and settle in.....it's a good day for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad that you would take the time to comment on my thoughts and feelings, it is such a blessing to me!