Wednesday, March 19, 2014
I cannot believe it is Wednesday morning and I FORGOT it was Hodgepodge day, lol. I am going to see how fast I can get this up. Do I ever do this fast? That would be nooooo, but I am going to give it a try this morning. Join the others HERE
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live? Well I am assuming I need to be honest here, so guess I will just tell you that neither one of those activities appeals much to me, lol. I know soo many of you are just living to get your gardens planted, and I enjoy hearing about it. seeing your eventual outcomes etc., but it is just something I have honestly NEVER done...is that shocking? Maybe it is because I can barely keep any plant life alive, and if I had to rely on it for food, well, I'd be in real trouble. And as for a walk in the woods....if my knees were up to it, I guess that does sound pretty good. But living where I do I'd have to drive soo far just to find some woods, the season might be over.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did YOU last spring something on someone?) Well, I think the last thing I can think of that got sprung on me was Melody telling me her whole family was coming for 6 days, rather than just her and Luke for 2. I was sooo happy! But generally it seems something sprung on you does not bring good news...
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you;d like to start doing this spring? I'd like to get involved in another women's group. MUCH closer to my house this time...maybe even AT my house....praying about that.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching? I like to sit ALL THE WAY at the top in the back and in the center, lol I sat there just last Saturday afternoon watching Lego Land with a couple of my grandsons.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you? I guess I want them to think that I am warm and friendly and comfortable to be around.
6. March is frozen food month (yes really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most purchased food item? Well lets see, I guess it would be hubby loves his frozen waffles (I really don't like them! haha) but you generally can find a variety of frozen veggies in there too (see # 1) though I much prefer fresh. Honestly I don't have a lot of frozen food anymore. Back in the day when my kids lived here it would have been frozen pizza's and frozen burritos as they snacked on them daily it seemed.
7. What's something you avoid? Wow, can we only list one? Unfornately there are many things I avoid as long as I can.....trips to the dentist, or doctors. Then there's cleaning a closet or a drawer (why do I hate that soo much?) I avoid a confrontation as best as I can....HATE those. Right now I avoid walking distances as best I can (though there was times in my life I walked MILES everyday) and I avoid dwelling on things that make me angry, sad or depressed. Told you, there is LOTS I avoid. Wonder what that means?
8. Insert random thought....Well my head is all over the place right now. At the top of the list is I did this faster than I thought I might. Hope that doesn't mean my answers are not very good, lol. I am watching the little video of Sam several times a day. Can't tell you how that warms my heart. (see it posted BELOW this post!) And sewing for an hour or so a day is WAY WAY harder than I thought it might be. Maybe I was more obsessed with it than I thought. I am praying my neck and head heal faster than anyone might think as this is going to be really, really hard.
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day! Debbie
at 6:17 AM