1Chronicles 29:13 "Now therefore, our God, We thank You And praise Your glorious name.
Well, today is Thankful Thursday and it just kind of snuck up on me. When I realized this morning that it was, I felt a moment of panic that I had forgotten...TT is one of my favorite events to participate in. But I thought to myself, I will just scoot over and read everyone's elses thankful hearts and join in again next week. But as I read these wonderful posts, I was again stuck by ALL there really is to thank our wonderful Lord for, and couldn't resist to add my as well. Soooo....
1. I am thankful for my mother. It seems the older and older I get, the more and more I appreciate her. I love that no matter where she is or what she is doing she is happy to hear from me and will stop to chat even if it's only for a minute or two. I love that we can so freely share our hearts with each other and KNOW that we each have someone forever and always and NO MATTER WHAT in our corner.
2. I am thankful that this nasty cough I have had is definitely much better this morning, and is on it's way to being a distant memory.
3. I am thankful for my husband who is ALWAYS there for me and whose presence in my life is steady and constant. That at the end of those REALLY ACTIVE AND BUSY days and week-ends that were busy and full with the blessing of our children and grandchildren, we can look at each other and smile and know, it's back to just me and you.
4. I am grateful that I found a winter coat for my grandson JD who needed one for winter camp for only $14.99!! A REALLY nice one.
5. I am soo grateful that I can to spend a few hours this week-end ALONE with my precious granddaughter Annabel where we can talk and laugh and share with each other like we love to do.
6. I am thankful for the kindness of a complete stanger who not only provided me with a COMPLETED set of chipmunks for my grandkids (click HERE for that story, haha) but warmed my heart with the knowledge that sometimes you just come across the nicest people.
And as always, I am grateful for a Holy God who has blessed my life with more than I deserve for sure, and with so many wonderful people to share it with. To bless yourself more than you can imagine, join the other thankful heart posts HERE.
Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving